Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pure Pleasure

It was a pure pleasure to have Gregory visiting me in the Bay area!!!!
I had so much fun with him walking up and down the Chinatown in SF and shopped till our foot tired. I enjoyed seeing him digging in "exotic" tim sum, malaysian food, and sushi... It is no less than a pure joy. I hope I will get a couple pictures that he took, so that I can put them on my blog.


Dear Greg,

Come back again with you girl friend!! I am sure the sunshine state will entice her heart.
Also thank you for taking an extra mile to fly four hours to see me for mere 1.5 day and giving memorable presents!! Listen, everytime, I put on the black suit you bought for me. I know that your best wishes and blessings will be with me. Any deal, any business, any negotiation... it will present no less than my confidence, your best wishes, and the perfect blessing from above.

Your bright future is unfolding. Remember do not work too hard. Don't wake up at 4am everyday. Dont' skip luncheons. Don't skip breaskfast. BUT continue to LAUGH, to simplify things, to enjoy life, and to EXPLORE!!

See you very soon again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home