Friday, May 11, 2007

Rondo

Even though I have been busy, the redeeming mission has never ceased since I posted my previous entry in March. The Lord is still doing amazing things in me - changing my perspectives, softening my heart, and helping me to rest in Him.

A while ago, I felt this complex feeling rose up in me. Free of guilt and blames, but I felt in-debt to some people. I could not help but sigh… It is like a rondo. Sometimes out of our foolishness, we hurt people. Other times, out of others’ foolishness, we are hurt by them.

To look at it in a different sight, it almost seems to be the right thing happens in the wrong time. It ends up being a wrong thing. It is as if we run into the wrong door of time and came out puzzled and lost.

The worse thing is our hearts have memory, just like our body. The memory of pain imprisons us to move forward or to attempt again. Unconsciously, we do everything to prevent or stop the pain. What a fool we are?

I do not know any alternative, other that the redemption of Christ…

To come back up again.
To start afresh.
To resume to the original state of being.
To be free from guilt.
To have the courage to look into the eyes of those who hurt us or were hurt by us, and say, “Without hatred and guilt, from this day onward, I will treasure you as a part of my life.”

I see no other way, but the way of the Cross…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chin, thanks for leaving a note on my blog. How have you been? I wish I could go online more often, but I hardly have time to do anything else but work. Will catch up with you more whenver I get the time.

Have lots of fun in CA!

-- Joo Sim

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home