Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Redeeming Mission

Monday morning 1:40 a.m.
I was still up due to my excessive consumption of green tea.
All of the sudden an old friend sent me a message over msn.
He was as well up and awake.

Out of my expectation, he finally apologized to me something that had happened about 10 years ago. I got a chill out of it. I wonder if I had been waiting for this moment or I had long accepted the fact that this overdue apology would never happen.

I truly want to thank him for this. Even though my forgiveness extended to him many years ago and I kept him in my prayers for years in hope that he would not run away from the Lord for this very reason. I remember I told the Lord how I wished one day I could sit down with him and enjoy a hot-and-spicy dinner we both used to like again free of condemnation and guilt.

My wish was granted in 2003 before I equipped myself to Switzerland but the picture was not complete because I could feel a slight tension and feeling of guilt from him though I was satisfied and content that he asked me out.

However, our God is a God who is full of surprises. He never likes to give His precious children the second best but the best. Remember my prayer I posted yesterday about redeeming my heart? I was praying that prayer while driving home from Eileen’s place on Sunday evening. Again, He heard me and He started the “resetting surgery.” The Lord went back 10 years to kick start His redeeming mission.

Thank you, Ed for letting me go and freeing yourself.
Thank you, Jesus for your blood of forgiveness.
Thank you, Holy Spirit for Your awesome work.
Thank you, my Father in heaven for my heart is precious to you.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. Thanks God for everything including you, Kah Cheh.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home