Saturday, March 17, 2007

Declaration of Blessings

Declaration of Blessings

I declare that you are blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom, and you have clear direction for your life.

I declare that you are blessed with creativity, with courage, with ability, and with abundance.

I declare that you are blessed with a strong will and with self-control and self discipline.

I declare that you are blessed with a great family, with good friends, with good health, and with faith, favor, and fulfillment.

I declare that you are blessed with success, with supernatural strength, with promotion, and with divine protection.

I declare that you are blessed with an obedient heart and with a positive outlook in life.

I declare that any curse that had ever been spoken over you, any negative evil word that has ever come against you, is broken right now.

I declare that you are blessed in the city. You are blessed in the country. You are blessed when you go in. You are blessed when you come out.

I declare that everything you put your hands to do is going to prosper and succeed.

I declare that you are blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home