Thursday, March 01, 2007

Back and Happy

I am back. So happy!!

I came back on the 26th after delays in Geneva and London.
When I stepped down the plane and saw the familiar San Francisco airport, I was swell.
With a red rose welcoming me back was a great plus!! It first looked so tired and weary but after I trimmed it and put it in a glass vase, it came to life again... it is blooming now!!

I think I am having a good recovery for my jetlag. Good sleep and I can function reasonably well. Only a couple of times, I felt into the talking-nonsense chant when the jetlag kicked it.

CA is still pretty wet and cold, at least for the past few days. However, I had my favorite ramen, porridge, Korean tofu pot, and mexican tacos in four days! Life is good in the bay area.

After my trip to Switzerland, I learn to appreciate my close friends who love me as who I am and pamper me to the core. Thanks to the redemption of the Lord, I am so blessed!!!! I pray that the Lord will continue to build the hedge around me but help me to be more patient and more gracious. Help me Lord to rise to the level where nobody and nothing on this earth can affect the joy and the grace and the mercy and the extraordinary contentment I have in You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home