Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My 6th day in Switzerland... 6 days to go.

Another update of my trip in Switzerland...
Here I am, sitting here updating my blog.

I think it is just another message telling you all how much I miss home.
I missed the service on Sunday... I missed the worship session... I missed the good food...

It was great to meet up with Binh's family, Roger, and Peter... They reminded me much of my time in Switzerland and my little footsteps in EU. There are people in life we hold dear and they are the precious friends that one would only dream to have. I cannot thank God enough for His goodness for me.

Some want me to stay here and some hope me to be back to U.S.
Where should I be? I think my home now is in the bay area...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home