Sunday, February 11, 2007

Nothing but a shadow

Sometimes I feel an ache in my heart… It goes like this…

When I see the pictures painted in the tones that I like, the echo of incompleteness rages in me.
When I touch the texture of a certain object, like a deja vu, a stir in me refuses to be quiet.
When a smell and an aura in an environment dance around my senses, as if somewhere in time I feel I was supposed or used to belong there.

As if a haunting memory that never fades away…
As if a teaser of what was supposed to be…
As if a voice telling me, “this is your desire but it will never be materialized…”

…my heart aches.

But the magical moment always take place when I tell the thought, “The Lord is enough for me.” The overwhelming love reminds me of the things above which worth of my wait and my devotion.

Maybe that is the reason I always like that song…

“When I look into Your holiness, when I gaze into Your loveliness, when all things that surround me become shadows in the light of You…”

So it is it, all things become shadows in the light of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home