Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy 2007

Happy New Year!!!


I am late on my annual update again... sorry.

I think I had a good closure for 2006. At least, I was one of the many witnesses for my cousin's (Lila) baptism. The year closed with a great testimony on God's faithfulness and the reminder of the God's soul-saving business. I pray the Lord will keep her in His bosom and His words be the lanterns of her feet. I pray that new anointing will flow in her and she will start to testify what the Lord has done in her that causes her to follow Christ through eternity.


Let me take another detour...

24th, Christmas Eve. It was my birthday. I was at church for the candle light service. All of the sudden, I heard my spirit said, "It is good to be alive and worship God. I am glad that I was born and now alive singing praise to the Lord." Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!!!


More update to come...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jaumeng@hotmail.com

can i put your blog link to my blog?

no words from them.

thanks

selamat tahun baru 2007 ... be a good girl, ok? :p

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY !!!!
another great age to be alive for God & thanksgiving for what He had done for you for the last ?? years :p
and also for greater year of character building, spiritual maturity ....

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home