Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas

Dear All my Family and Friends,

I did not get a chance to send out Christmas cards this year. I was sick for a week after I came back from a-month trip in Asia. It was too late to send out anything when I finally recovered.

Nevertheless, all of you have been in my heart and I want to send my wishes to you individually. I will be working on my annual update soon. I hope I will bring a smile on your face when you read through my reflection of the year…

Have a Merry Christmas!
Every good thing in your life is coming from above.
Be thankful! Be blessed!!

Love,
Zoë

We don't have to wait till Christmas to show our love because the Lord never stop loving us...
We don't have to wait till Christmas to give gifts because the Lord awakes us every morning and gives us the gift of life...

There would not be a salvation, if Christmas never had come.

We would not have hopes, if Jesus did not choose to abandon His throne and offer up Himself as a sacrifice for us.

He is the only reason for this season! Merry Christmas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home