Monday, September 25, 2006

Getting ready

Angeline asked me if I would be MC with Christopher in her wedding. Christopher told me the maid of honor sometimes should delivery a speech... I think I better start writting down a sweet, simple, and memorable speech about Angeline and KK.

I'm feeling a sense of nervousness tingling around my senses. I started imagine my heavy gown but the picture was yet to be perfect. I am still in search for accessories for Anna, Molly, and myself. I don't know how I should wear my hair with a Tiara.

Ooohh... how about the tea ceremony? What should I wear? Should I wear the India beautiful outfit that Angeline bought for me with all the accessories? Judy has been asking me if she should prepare two sets of dresses. The Boucs are freak out. Julie is overly excited. Chisso is getting his ticket and he wonders which hotel he should pick.

It is all for you, my dear sis' and brother - Angeline and KK.
And I am glad that it is all for you.

How much time do I have?

1 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

Zoe, thank you for all the trouble. I'll buy you some scrumptious crabs when you're done here for all your work... :P

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home