Wednesday, August 02, 2006

My past few days

I can be a good juggler! I am bouncing back and fro among five different projects and proposals. The side effects of being a good juggler kick in - I think I am mentally exhausted, which affected my physical health.

I tried acupuncture last week. My doctor, Daisy Liu, is a faithful Christian who I met in the Passover Sedar. Considered I Never like people to tickle me, I freaked out when she told me that she needed to put five needles on my tummy. I was not afraid of the pain but the “touch of COLD alcohol.” After a few minutes of struggle, I literally became the biggest joke of the day for Daisy. I was so embarrass!! To comfort me, she made up some saying like, if I managed to handle this then I could manage anything in life. It didn’t help! It just cracked me up further. But I was a brave gal after all. I did it. It didn’t hurt at all. The only concern I have now is I might have to go through the same cycle next time.

On Sunday, I went to change my cell phone plan to Cingular. I know that Motorola Razr is extremely popular in U.S. but I don’t like any bit of it. I compared it with other options out there; it was still the best option. Bummer!!! Eventually, I walked out of the store with a black razr and a black wireless headset (to match my car and ipod nano - sosoos vain).

Two days ago, Zhong suggested getting new cell phones with a shared family plan. He wanted the Nokia 6682, which costs around $399.99 retail price, and he found a discounted deal with two free Nokia 6682s with a family shared plan. Jean agreed to exchange the Nokia phone with me. Happy! I will make my final call this evening after I see the physical phone. I guess my bottom line is I really don’t like razr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home