Monday, July 24, 2006

The hot weather is at fault

“With temperatures again expected to top 100 degrees, power demand was projected to reach an all-time high Monday and prompt some voluntary blackouts, in which some businesses agree to have their power shut off temporarily in exchange for lower rates, according to the Independent System Operator, California's power grid manager.” – CBS news

The bay area is suffering from heat wave. The temperature broke 100 for the past few days. I am reluctant to step out of the house and do anything. Even though the office is much cooler than the sizzling hot sun, I don’t feel like working. I blame it all to the weather =P

Thank God for AC!! I have been living at Eileen’s home for about a month now and they set the AC to auto and keep the temperature at 74 degree.

Generally, I like cooler weather. Hot weather makes me dizzy, headache, suffer from rashes, and many other complications… that is the argument I use to stay away from hot weather. I know that sweating is good but I don’t like it.

I promise myself that my next car WILL NOT be a black one!! My car is giving such a cool look in the winter but it turned into an oven after temperature hits 85s. Think about it, black exterior and black leather seats… however, I like my car, I distant myself away from him.

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

oh dear!!!
when did you move back to eileens? never told me!!!!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home