Friday, May 05, 2006

A note for you

Maybe being overly righteous is a burden to oneself and others.
It's all right. You don't have to hide because the more you hide the greater the flaw is.

… I rather to face the ugliest truth than to prolong the lie that you must sink in.
Sin is like crimson red. God's grace is white as snow.
I am not God but I clearly know what kind of grace God gave to me, so that I could extend to others.

It is easy to be nice to others but it is an extraordinary difficult task to love and discipline yourself for others' sake, especially for the One who has abandoned all for you.

I still fail at times but I pick myself up again. I learn to love myself and avoid pains that I may cause Him. For His cause, I know I am accepted. So, you are.

"His wrath is for a moment but His loving kindness is everlasting" I hope you know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home