Thursday, July 13, 2006

After a month...

As you can tell, I abandoned blogging for more than a month...

Lately, I am put in a position where I was lost in words.
I feel an invisible wall that I need to breakthrough in order to access to my next destination. It might sound funny but as if I had a clog in my brain. I cannot recall certain things and I am not able to put thoughts into writing or speech.

Busyness consumed me for the past months. I failed to post a blog for Fathers’ Day to remember all the good things of my Father in heaven and fathers on earth. I wanted to mention how grateful I am to be loved by God and all these great father figures. I planned to give kudos to my biological dad, who calls out my potential and encourages me to venture far and achieve high. I wished to give thanks to Jim Bouc, who speaks positive words into my life and impresses me with his humanity and helping hands. I wanted to share with my god daddy, Pastor Moses, who shows me a role model of Christ faithful servant and perseverance during life turbulence.

Their generosity is beyond measure.
Their laughter and humor is hilarious.
Their kindness, integrity, and humanity, are vast.
They resemble the shadow of the most-high God.

Then, I missed to comment on my overloaded projects, Angeline and KK’s pre-wedding pictures, world cup, my uncle’s salvation, a tempting startup recruitment, and a new anime – Bleach.

I'll catch up.

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

blogging is a phase...welcome back!
youare awesome.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home