Sunday, August 20, 2006

Congratulation, Nata and Shally!

Dear my beloved cousin and Shally,
我亲爱的表哥和Shally,

I want to give my ultimate blessing to your marriage right here.

Aug. 19th, 2006 will not be the same as any other day from now on. This is the day to celebrate the unity that God has brought both of you together. This is the day to remember everyday that your journey to fight for your marriage and protect each another starts here. This is the day that signifies the grace and love of God.

I pray that your marriage is blessed beyond measure and through both of you a new ministry will come forth. I pledge the blood of Christ over your marriage covenant and I ask God to seal it to the day He comes again.

I pray that God will give strength and wisdom to Nata, so that you can be a loving husband and a spiritual head in the household.
I pray that God will shower grace and love to Shally, so that you can be a support to Nata in everyway and a beacon that points to the throne of God.

My many blessings and wishes to both of you.

Much loves,
Zoë
(Nata 亲爱的表妹)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home