Monday, September 04, 2006

I must have thought of Charles

Zhong drove us up to the whiny road of highway 9. It reminded me of the journey from Gurney to Balik Pulau in Penang. It was thrilled with excitement and speed, especially riding a motorcycle. I trusted Charles techniques in speed. It was fun.

I dreamt of Charles’s daughter last night. I have not seen her in person but in the dream his wife was again pregnant for his second child and her daughter had beautiful eyes color. They were all well. I was very happy for them.

It is strange that I could relate reality to dream very often. Sometimes, I wonder which one is real.

Anyhow, I should pay Charles a visit when I am back to Penang. Mun Su told me that he had started another lounge/ karaoke. Back in my mind, I wonder if this is all that he wanted because I can only remember the Charles who had ambition and a grander dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

charmaine, vivian, tayo, cant remember if lisa or mand gean were there.

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home