Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The 17th day of 2007

Brother Yang reminded me that I had not posted my 2006 reflection and Joo Sim told me that she had been checking on my blog update. Apparently, I am way behind schedule =)

This is the 17th day of 2007. So far I feel energy in the atmosphere and for whatever reason I am excited of this new start. I can sense good things; I mean GREAT things are happening this year. Maybe, I am going to celebrate the jubilation by the end of 2007 with great joy and gratefulness. Maybe, God will show me what grace and favor I am about to experience. It is going to be wild, unfathomable, and mysterious. Maybe my heart is softened even more till I enjoy every second to minute in life. Maybe I can further appreciate the beauty of simplicity and adore the attitudes of the faithful ones. Or maybe I have deeper compassion and patience for people who are still blinded spiritually and rejoice with them when true repentance enters their hearts. No matter how many “maybe” and “if” I may come up with, the work of the Lord will surpass my imagination and beyond what my limited mind can dream for.

I started my exercise regime last week!! I made myself signed up with 24-hr fitness, and I am taking Salsa moves, Dancer’s workout, and Yoga. I like it so far. See, I like movements. I like changes. I am not keen on working out with cold machines. I used to be an aerobics instructor but I do not like “high intensity, high impact” workout. It might due to my petite physic. I am surely not pleased to see solid-built muscle bumps everywhere. That will make me look like a mini-super-mouse. x_x”

I have been reading “What’s so amazing about grace?” by Yancey. I cannot resist his presentation of truth in which we, Christians, fall short, and where only Christianity can offer. He nailed it on every page. Grace is never at the expense on the receiver but everything on the giver. That is grace. I will write more about GRACE… I am in a phase of permeating. Once the season is matured, I would have more to share on my perspective about this undeserving grace that we leverage and breathe in and out every second.

1 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

..I can't wait... cheers!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home