Friday, June 01, 2007

A Brief re-cap of The Prophecy

The overwhelming work is the sound of the abundance!
Call me optimistic!! I cannot deny the fact that I am tired from work but I am excited. This year is the year of acceleration. So it is.

I am so tempted to post everything that Michael, the minister who has prophetic gift, prayed for me and what he saw in his vision about me. Even though it has been a few months back but I am still thrilled that my loving precious God cares for me to the core, even the unrevealing struggling and quiet hopes that are in me.

80% of the prayer and prophecy that Michael told me had one way or another imprinted in my mind long before that afternoon. They are my deep secrets that I share with the Lord. The things that I see myself doing, the longing that I envision in my mind…. includes a child who I will be adopting in the coming future.

The other 20% is absolutely a mind blowing vision to me… I am yet to recognize but it will soon come true and be established….

Do you know the feeling of being understood and discovered?

This is how I feel everyday!!!!!
From the gentleness of God to the smiles of my friends, He assures He is there for me. No longer, I question my heart desires are of me because He has shown me that they are of Him. Going through the journey of the past 15 years… Today, I am surer of who I am, what I am called to, and how real God is than ever before.

… He calls me as the diamond in His hands.
I smile…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home