Wednesday, May 30, 2007

BZzzz

It has been a while since my last entry...
I am very busy at work with a new boss and a new structure.
I did not expect that my "managerial" work has been increasing rapidly within a month. Clearing out ways for people to work more efficiently is truly not easy, especially, quality is at stake.

So far, I still enjoy the sudden urgency and feel satisfied when I walked out of my office everyday. To an extend, my stress level is not as high as before and I am learning to truly cruise in the precious grace from above.

For the past two months, friends have not ceased visiting from all over the world. Spending time with them made me feel like I am in deed a part of their lives.

After the request from Angeline, I bought the new book from Yancey, The Prayer. Once again, Yancey did a wonderful job addressing the one most struggle issue for Christians. Lips service, empty words, or desparate conversation? Prayer is more than all these. It is beautifully written.

Work starts now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home