Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Birthday, Christmas, and New year

By the way, I had a wonderful Christmas. It was woven with laughter, great moments, sweet gifts, and delicious food. Oh this year! I have 2 bottles of wine, a wind chime, a Kate Spade's handbag, a Banana's wool coat, a black iPod nano (4G), plenty of Christmas cards... ooh ohh and a pair of nice walking shoes. Stefan told me that he was mailing me M.I.L.K, which I have no clue what it is... so...

The best part was that I received calls again from many corners of the world for birthday, Christmas, and New Year wishes. It was awesome. Tell you what? This is the best gift to me when someone picks up the phone, checks the time difference, makes plan around the call, pays long distance phone bill, and demands herself/himself to REMEMBER wishing me "Happy Birthday" and "Merry Christmas". Hey, you out there!! My mom, dad, sis, uncle, Chisso, Nata, Shally, Pei Pei, An Qi, Ah Lai, Sofia, Stefan, Charissa and ALL the others... THANK YOU!! I am well spoilt, pampered, and loved because of you all. Muaakkkkkaakakkakaka!!

It is good to be alive and to have heaven within us!! We can have His heart, His world, His blessings, and His majesty in us because He came, suffered, died, and rose again. Jesus, indeed, is the reason for every season.

Let's anticipate a better tomorrow and a more glamorous 2006!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

hehe..you spoilt girl!!! i still havent received judy's call perhaps i should call her since i m on break now. and i havent got your annual update. send to my yong.angeline@gmail.com

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home