Monday, December 05, 2005

Back to U.S

Finally, I am back to California after a long interesting and heart-warming trip.
As usual, jetlag kicked in. I had less than 3 hours of sleep last night. I couldn't help thinking what would people do when they fail to fall asleep. Would they reminisce hours and days that have passed? Would they start counting sheep? Or just like what Stefan once told me... "Just close your eyes."

I think my heavenly Father demanded me to spend time with Him last night because He missed me. For the past 3 weeks, schedules and people were filling up my time with endless flight catching, talks, and laughers.

Surely, it is time to draw close to Him again.

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

brrrrrrr...
it is colder than north pole here now. you missed the crazy hong kong winter

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home