Saturday, November 19, 2005

Update for a week - Malaysia

Yes. I am home. No, I mean HOME – Penang, Malaysia.
It is amazingly that I do not feel as uncomfortable as 3.5 years ago. God must have mercy on me because it has been raining everyday since the night I arrived. My parents look pretty and cute and my sister treats me much nicer than before. It must be the result of our prayers!

So spending time with family, working at Starbucks, and eating are my daily routine. Somehow, I prefer to tease my mom a little more, talk about life philosophy with my dad, and attempt to have short conversation and share some silly jokes with my sister. My friends can only have a little of my time and I feel sorry for them, yet as before who I am in their hearts change not.

My neighbors still greet me with good cheers and as usual Aunt Ling teases my hair, skin color, outfit, and of course my hundred and thousands never exist boyfriends. I enjoy her hilarious charm.

…. Sigh… the only thing that put me down a little is my on-going project. I try to wrap it up by faithfully staring on the screen everyday. There is good progress but I know it could be better if there is no distraction. OK… let me correct, GOOD distraction. I pray that God will give me divine knowledge, wisdom, and understanding to push over the bar that I set. … Speechless…

Ok, you don’t have to ask. It is a truth that I shopped a lot in Hong Kong, so as in Penang. Nevertheless, I am not used to letting my daddy pay for my food, my shoes, and my clothes. The first day, he gave me $500 but he paid everything I bought. So, I did not spend a cent. The next day, he wanted to give me another $500, I stared at him with my jaw dropped down and told him that I hadn’t even get a chance to spend on anything. Today, he went to bank and withdrew more cash and told me that this was for my mom and I to spend in Indo. Oh, I forgot to mention, my dad literally became the chauffer of me. Anything that I mentioned, my mom and dad will make sure that they are there. I know… I know… @_@ You know what? If my earthly father can cherish me and shower me with his time, money, and energy, how much more my father in heaven loves me. For those of you keep asking me what kind of man I would marry, let me tell you… he cannot be less than my dad, I tolerate no belittlement or a little less love than my dad for me. Kakakakaka!!! Of course surely, my mom will tell me that don’t be so stupid and let your hubby control you. So, she promised me that she would chase my future hubby to the end of the world if he dared to raise his voice or hands. Thank God for mother! Wait, hands? No hands, not even a finger!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home