Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Breakthrough

There is joy in a breakthrough.

I witnessed close to twenty individual baptisms on Sunday. I could still hear Pastor Dave’s voice crying out, “Tender… tender… tender is your spirit…” “Deep calls to deep… as the spirit of God is calling out to your spirit…” He went on and on prophesizing to individual under the anointing of the Lord. My heart was moved every time when I saw an individual looked sternly and seriously into the eyes of Pastor Dave and declared that Jesus Christ was his/her Lord and he/she would follow Him for the rest of his/her life.

I couldn’t help but whispered to them, “Thank you for loving Jesus!” I could see myself in some of them. I could see their broken spirits being mend and healed. I could see some of them hanging on to this very hope with all that they had. As if I walked through the time portal, I saw myself closed the door, which once allowed me to go back to my old life. I saw my tears of joy of finding Jesus. I saw myself on my knees telling Jesus that I would not turn back and I gave it all for Him.

Pastor Dave kept looking and smiling at me, I believed somehow he recognized that I walked through the same path to approach the throne of God. The presence of the Holy Spirit was heavy in the multipurpose room and I came out of the room with pink blush on my cheeks.

Heart felt congratulatory to How Chwan for he made a decision that changed his life and many others’ lives on Oct. 30th, 2005. He buried his old self in the water but rose again with the anointing and glory of God. He, indeed, will find a set and predestined place in the body of Christ. Welcome on board to the “touching heaven, changing earth” business!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home