Monday, October 10, 2005

Back to ROUTINE

I had dinner with Alison this evening and I told her everything about my nostalgic moments. She laughed and told me that it was okay - human nature. I had enough indulgence for the past few days. So, I shuffled aside whatever that had been dancing around my mind and… by the way, I changed my ring. It is time to put aside again. Ironically, what a ring lover I am. Apparently, I am my mom’s gene split-over.

Finally my flight back to Penang was confirmed… I am looking forward to meet Hua Jing and enjoy my flight with Wan Nee on Nov. 11. Nevertheless, I feel an absolute depression of having myself flying a long-hauled flight again. YES, again!!! ~_~

I wish I could have a space machine. I wish I could have a Doremon’s door. I wish I could travel in a blink of my eyes. I wish I could be 任性 a little.

Somehow I feel awkward that I am back to my routined- life again, what a bittersweet feeling. So, I am still waiting… waiting for my promotion, waiting for the right time to move, waiting for 2006 to start some other “routines”, waiting for leading a new cell group, waiting for another vacation, waiting for someone to get saved, waiting for another miracle, waiting for my wishes and dreams come true… Our lives are always under process, the process of waiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

hehehe... i miss reading 小叮当. 任意门.
the western version of that comic is calvin and hobbes... i love that too.

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home