Thursday, September 29, 2005

Sept. 27 & 28

September 27, 2005

I woke up with a strange dream again. I couldn’t remember the details of the dream but the only striking thought I had was that I hurt someone’s feelings (again). Even though it was just a dream, it posted a question to myself. Am I a blessing, who could bring joy to others or would cause pains to many? If I have a choice, I want to be a blessing. If I don’t have a choice, I still want to minimize the harm.

The dream must be the result of Hua Jing’s worries, after our conversation, I suspected.

Hua Jing, I promise you that I will first protect other’s hearts^_^ though, not that I neglected myself, I just believe that I am living in a bigger story than myself. Therefore I have to first be mindful of my Father’s business!! Kekekekek…

I went for a musical show, Chicago, in the evening. I bought the tickets from a half-price-booth at Leicester Square. It was great!! Somehow I just prefer the Hollywood version, lame eh… well, it could be a side effect of 先入为主. Regardless, it was a rocking show.

After the show, I couldn’t help but wondered why a woman like, Roxie Hart, would go down to a wrong path? Was it her fault? Her husband? Or the vanity ghost in her didn’t get to rest after her marriage? Tommy said she shouldn’t get married at the first place. True… I think it was due to her dissatisfaction. I wonder what would happen if her husband were a little more charming and sensible? Would that change the outcome? I don’t know. It is just a posted question.

September 28, 2005

Full day tour

Buckingham Palace – Changing of Guards

Passed through the St. James Park, we reached the Buckingham Palace. We hang around there for almost 45 minutes to take sight of the changing of guards. I anticipated a grander view of the palace guards though. It was interesting to be there and question if it was all about honor or duty whenever the guards march in and out of their royal palace.

British Museum

Ummm… what should I say? I was more attracted to the grilled hotdog and onion in front of the British museum than the museum itself. Somehow, back in my mind, I could not shake off the beauty and richness of Le Louvre in Paris. No comparison at all. Duh, I just compared them!

St. Paul Cathedral
I could not get in! It was closed.
I just had a chance walking around the courtyard of the St. Paul Cathedral. What had passed through Princess Diana’s mind when she entered the hall of the cathedral and beheld her groom at the altar? What kind of a picture did she envision?

Harrods

It is true that you can find almost everything you want but if talking about luxury? I think the display of Neiman Marcus and Hotel Bellagio in Las Vegas far surpassed the presentation of Harrods.

London Eye

Remember I talked about detaching myself from the ground and took a different view of London? I just did it last night. As I imagined, it was magnificent. Of course, when I reached certain point of height, my phobia kicked in. My feet were grounded and I could feel every strain of my muscles pulled me back. I tried to look far and kept myself busy taking pictures.

I think I experienced anticipation, excitement, enthrallment, and fear, all at the same time. Just like being in love. Kakkkaaka.

Tomorrow evening... I am heading to Geneva.

2 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

你好知为知啦. 别到处闯祸,知道吗?

6:03 AM  
Blogger angeline said...

喂, 这么久没消息. 希望你没遇到甚么不测.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home