Friday, August 12, 2005

I am not around

Just to let you know…
I am not answering my phone, emails, and messages
I am not around, even if I am here
Forgive me

I feel comforted after reading Hua Jing’s blog because we are on the same boat of tiredness. If you want to know my hereabouts, this is it…

I am overloaded with pressure from all sides
I have plenty of work needs to be done, which “Excellence” is the only acceptable result
I have my plans around my career, which I have to execute
I have dear friends who need my time and love
I have my precious family that longs to hear my voice and laughter
I have the one and only temple of the Lord to take care of
I have my personal devotion and quiet time to hold myself together
… The most important is that I need to have time ALONE with my God.

So… how am I doing now?
Let alone tiredness…
I lost my appetites for food
Yet hunger casts on me the “fainting spell”
Energy is drained to the rock bottom every night before I slumber on my bed
My left knee is causing me pain without reason
Emotionally, I am fine just a sense of “Isolation” is still clinging on me
Spiritually, I am wired up because I cannot stop, I have to run
I don’t have time and He is before me

You should be flattered, if someone would like to have a piece of you in his/her life.
Nevertheless, just like what Aragorn told Eowny, “It is but a shadow and a thought that you love, I cannot give you what you seek.” – I feel the same way to some others.

2 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

aiks...letz not affirming each other in a negative way now, shall we?

5:58 AM  
Blogger angeline said...

hehe jing jing... you know i had a stunning revelation from god about you last night. over the past year, i have thought you supported me primarily because you love me but then He pointed out that it wasnt the primary reason, it was because you love Him that much!! and that love impresses Him.

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home