Monday, August 01, 2005

Charles

I dreamt of Charles last night.
He had the same appearance as the time when I first came to know him.
He was 17. I guess... or could be younger.
We had a conversation.
He placed my hand on his chest so tight till I could feel his heart beating.
It seemed like he was telling a story which he wished he could turn back the clock.

I said, it was only 6 months… but he said, no, it was 5 years.
5 years?

I could not reach a conclusion.
Uummm… maybe he was right. 5 years.
It must be the lost time that I did not know it ever existed.

It was a weird dream... it seemed like his spirit traveled thousands of miles just to tell me that.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh what a dream. i cant remember many dreams anymore, the last one that i have an impression was the one with a tiger. oh, i want a tiger

4:09 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

hihih... I like TIGER too!! Have you seen, second hand lion??? That movie is one good example.
http://www.secondhandlions.com/

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home