Sunday, July 24, 2005

Peace finally finds its way home to my heart.

Peace finally finds its way home to my heart.
Pastor Dick's message today was spoken directly to the question that had been dancing around in my head for the past few days. I sighed. What a wonderful God who is mindful of me, who hears the quiet whisper of me, and who have seen the beginning and the end of me... yet, He chose to be with me. I can't help but sigh.

Today's message was about the covenant of recovery, 1 Samuel 30. Through the passages, we saw how David lost everything in a day... how he was great distressed and consumed with sorrows... BUT he strengthened himself through God... he chose to listen to God's voice, and he finally recovered ALL that he lost.

Pastor Dick shared his story of how he got in and out of his first marriage with unspeakable regrets and failures to be a husband and a father. He thought he deserved to atone and bear his sin for the rest of his life. He thought he could never have a chance to be a true father to his first-born son. Nevertheless, God's grace stretches out to places that we find no hope. God restored everything back to Pastor Dick. His son - Adam, became Pastor Adam... and they have been working together for the kingdom of God for the past 15 years.

This is what I called the 3Gs - God, Grace, and Glory.

终于, 可以感到平静的脚步来临.
我决定不让它离去
纵使, 只有一秒钟
曾经, 我说过每分钟的开心与否都属于自己的
有些痕迹可以很深, 有些却禁不起忙碌的来侵
无论结果是什么, 每一个片段都应该学会去珍惜

发现近来喜欢将眼神呆在某个焦点上,
然后慢慢地漫游到连自己也不知道的地方
也许这样, 我能够忽然消逝
天真的以为

一直以来对逃避没有赞同过而
消失只是一种属于我歇息的方式
因为只有在我和天父的交会处
我能拾起勇气与希望
有他, 我愿意面对
这是我一生孤注一掷的守候

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home