Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Speed Up

After hearing the Words of God and His whisper in my heart. I am clear with where I am heading again. Kim Clement reminded me that a glimpse of His vision and calling could drive me thousand miles running without weary. I linger not around things and people that will cause me to delay His purposes being accomplished.

I could not hold my tears when I took the glimpses of people dancing on the streets of gold, every knees bow, the Ancient of Days takes His place, and I may one day stand before Him and tell Him that I have spent my whole life pursing Him.

Shame on me if my heart is not for His kingdom! Shame on me if my gaze is not on Him! Shame on me if my selfish wishes are for my personal gain! Shame on me if I allow the worldly standards to paralyze me!

Once Aik Leong said that he could not follow my footsteps. Yes, indeed, because I am restlessly pursuing Him with all that I am.

Once Roger said that he knew what was the most important thing in life for me, which he could win the whole world but fail to give this very thing to me. Yes, indeed, because I was made for His glory.

Once a client of mine told me that as a woman, I almost reached perfection. I laughed as she did not see my brokenness but yes, indeed, she saw the splendor of His glory that made me whole.

"Philippians 3:14
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."

2 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

I guess you understand with all your heart when Paul himself said "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing"...
Keep up the faith, for it's worth everything we can ever lose or gain here on earth.

"He (She) is no fool who gives what he (she) cannot keep to gain what he (she) cannot lose" - Jim Elliot

10:58 PM  
Blogger angeline said...

haha...i know how that feels. i m usually energiless if i have to talk but still can go on if i type...nowadays i have no energy even to type.. that is why my msn status is busy too.

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home