Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sept. 26


September 26, 2005

I went to meet Tommy and his friend at the Leicester Square in the evening after a long boring day at work. It was good to see Tommy here in London… Finally, I could see another side of him. The person in him, who is filled with joy and 潇潇洒洒的感觉.

I felt so great and thrilled to walk around the city of London by night. The majestic of the London eye cast a mysterious sense on me. I wonder what I would see if I am at hundreds feet above the ground. Detaching myself from the ground level would enable me to see further and better of the grand view of London. I have decided to find it out... soon.

I spoke to Roger in the afternoon. He always impressed me by his kindness and gentleness. Binh and Roger have reached an agreement of me staying at Roger's home WITHOUT my agreement. Full of uncertainty, I was. I called Roger to ensure of the arrangement. Before I even raised the question, he said, "... would you please stay at my place when you are in Switzerland?" I was speechless with the utmost thankfulness. Hence, Binh and Roger would be driving from Bern all the way to Geneva, approximately 2 hours, to pick me up. As in old time, their generosity changes not.

Special thanks to Milagros's hospitality too!! She told me that her home was opened for me whenever I needed a place to stay in Lausanne. Thank God for friends... and thank God for His grace and blessings upon me.

Not to mention Roger Meyer... He is one great Swiss that I came to know ^_^

I deserve none of these but I choose to accept them... Again, all good things are from above!! So true, so real, so magnificent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home