Thursday, September 22, 2005

Quick London Update

A quick summary of my up-to-now update in London:

Sept 19, 2005
I had been sick for the last 3 hours of my flight to London.
Virgin Atlantic is professional, high tech, good service, and it is the only one airline I experience with so many cute male flight attendants. Nevertheless, my experience was not great. Bummer.

After I arrived to the London airport, it took me another 3 hours to get to my hotel. In a small room, I slept my way to the next morning.
Many dreams and thoughts hopping.

Sept. 20, 2005
I met two judiciary personnel from Zambia. We had a cozy old English breakfast together and I started out my journey to Frost & Sullivan’s London office. It amazed me how pleasant London atmosphere can be.

Frost’s London office is classic. Like it!! The team members are friendly and dynamic. Sweet. One drawback, it is an open office. Duh!

Strange. There are MANY India restaurants here. Big and small, upscale and fast food…. They are everywhere.

Sept. 21, 2005
Woke up at 6:15 am. Dressed myself up and prepared my evening dress for the day.
It was a long long long long day.

I felt strange seeing all foreigners gathered together to talk about Chinese market, culture, and “dos and don’ts”. As if they knew Chinese better than Chinese themselves. Strange!!
All the girls were so bewitched by the VP of Siemens CT division. While we were all in the dressing room, comments, compliments, excitements, and laughter were flying everywhere. Personally, I think he is intelligent and charming as he is but I wonder if he deserves more than that.

I think I must look astonishing with my black top and pastel yellow suit, coupled with pearl chocker and earrings… Kakakak
Because some British men and French ladies just could not take their eyes off me throughout the course of the evening. I was flattered. ^_^

Sept. 22, 2005
Funny, I started to sound more British than American…
A British gentle man told me that I had a lovely accent after a short conversation in a store. I wondered what he meant but to continue indulging myself in the good British experience. I took the face value of his compliment. Goooshshsh, I am so vain.

I am going to make good used of my stay in London… I promise myself.
Last night, I peeked through the taxi’s window when I was heading home.

London is enchanting and captivating.

My plan for this evening...
I am taking this tour:
http://www.london-by-night.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home