Friday, August 19, 2005

Because I choose not to see?

I usually dream a lot
My dreams full of colors, adventure, and strange settings…
Last night, I had another revealing dream about myself

In the dream, I was happily strolling down the street with a person next to me
I remember he was a head taller than me, which made him about 5’ 9
I remember he looked very confident and bright
He could be Christ, Himself, I suspects ^_^

We had a casual conversation
Suddenly, I told him, “I never know that the feeling could be so good being with you…”
He turned around, smiled, and said, “… because you chose not to see it.”

I wonder how often I do that
Like others
I think I choose to see and not to see things selectively

Nevertheless, this one thing I pray…
that I will always see God’s fingerprints in my life
Without Him, I can see nothing
It is no longer a choice
It is His glory that I want to SEE


Psalm 63:2 I have seen you in the sanctuary and beheld your power and your glory.
Psalm 97:6 The heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all the peoples see his glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home