Thursday, October 06, 2005

Last Report

September 29, 2005

I was busy wrapping up work before heading to Switzerland. I arrived in Geneva at 2230 local time.

Seeing a familiar face… my heart was warmed instantly. It was great to see Roger again. Except his hairstyle, he does not change much. Let me count, this was his 3rd time picking me up from the CH airport, and it was the 2nd time from the Geneva airport.

Thank you for driving and hosting me!!!

September 30, 2005

Roger again prepared a full breakfast for Tommy and I before he left for work in the early morning. By the way, he left instant coffee on the counter top too. How thoughtful is he?

I took Tommy to Luzern. The city did not change much. It was still the nice bridge and atmosphere. There, I bought a nice orange sweater and an A-line skirt. I thank God for allowing me to be a gal!!!

My throat was getting scratchy but I still needed to practice salsa dance with Roger. It was all about the performance for the wedding. One thing, I have to say… It was wonderful to dance with my dance partner again ^_* ~ even our styles might not be fully compatible, it was great to dance and flow in the music rhythm again with him. So long… my dance partner.


October 1, 2005

We walked around the city of Bern in noon… Couldn’t help to remember all the little paths I had walked and things I had done when I first visited Bern. After all, it was a sweet memory. Bern is the city, which reminded me of the Kiki Delivery.

The BIG day of Binh and Mouy!!
They both are meant to be together.
I knew it when I first saw Binh and Mouy.
I am glad they found each another. I am happy they started to wear the rings of unity. I am looking forward to see them grow old together with the brightest smiles on their faces.

Congratulation!!!

October 2, 2005

We slept till 1130am.
Roger took us to the Paul Klee’s museum. http://artchive.com/artchive/K/klee.html
Very interesting. Too bad, my health was deteriorating. For the whole day, I did not feel well.

I met Roger Meyer at the train station in the evening. Seeing him dressed in uniform, he seemed to grow up much.

After dinner, I could not help but crashed early. I did not want to end my day in Bern this way but I was too weak to have another dream or fulfill my promise.

Aik Leong, I will take your advice when I ever set foot on this land and if my heart did not change. I assure you.

October 3, 2005

It was weird that I kept seeing you looking back, and you kept seeing me off...

Once again seeing the old city of Lausanne… I felt the sense of lingering. As if I was still a student, who spent my weekdays running around the city, struggled with my French, and hungry for another ham-and-cheese crepe.

Meeting with Milagros, Alex, Lucie, and little Alyssa, was GREAT. I missed them… and I missed my life in Switzerland somehow. I have so many friends and good times here. I couldn’t help but feel 物是人非, 事事休.

Thank God that I did treasure and cherish every moment when I was there because I knew that I could never turn back the clock.

My vacation approached to the end, I left Geneva in the evening to London.

October 4, 2005

Left London at 1100am.
End of vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger angeline said...

bravo!!! this must be one of the most unforgettable vacations of your life. hopefully your honeymoon beats it!!! hahahahaha

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home