Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Random updates

I am so lazy to lay my fingers on keyboards and make my brain cells work. Many pieces are dancing around my mind. No correlation or a string attached among those pieces. They are mainly random thoughts that decide to stay awhile with me.

1. The wise men still seek the Lord
I went to SF Hope Evangelical Church on Sunday to hear Dorman preached. He did a great job in presenting the history background and the underlying meaning of Christmas. Best of all, I love about the three gifts. As I wrote on Hua Jing’s blog…

Gold – A gift for King = the King
Frankincense – Used for burn offering by high priest = the most high Priest
Myrrh – Used in burial = the dying Savior

He, Himself, is the gift for the world.

2. I command all the body cells in Judy’s body submit to the Lordship of Christ Jesus.
3. Dissatisfaction. This is the resounding message that I hear constantly. Not about my life, not about God, not about my dream… Maybe I just choose not to be satisfied by what I consider – second best.
4. The Bible told me that without Christ, the gentile had no share of the privilege to love and be loved by God. I am amazed of His grace and He is indeed the Lord and King of all. That is why all nations should come and worship at His feet. I am excited to catch a glimpse of heaven.
5. I am going to the synagogue!! A Jew invited me to go with him after an interesting conversation about Judaism and Christianity. Through the work of the Holy Spirit, he finally realized that Christianity is not only about Jesus gave us eternal life and peace on earth, but it is about who He is and who we are in Him.
6. Preparing a list of – 5 things I believe for in 2006. I have been asking the Lord to fill the items. I want His desires to be my desires.
7. I have strong opinions about values and principles, love and integrity, success and failure, and religion and faith.
8. … Last thing, I have to prepare my annual update. All my dear friends will be receiving that. I promise, I wont be late.

1 Comments:

Blogger KK said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home