Friday, December 30, 2005

Best gifts

I wonder when I would stop discover the so-called "best gift". I guess I will NEVER stop receiving best gifts in my life because the Bible told us that, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" - 1 Corinthians 2:9

A few days back, my best gift was all the heart-warming phone calls from all around the world.

Last night, Alison spent her precious time with me for a luxurious Chinese meal, a glass of champagne, and an adorable card, a set of wine candles, and the theme (name) of my life bookmark, it stated, "Live as though heaven is on earth." All these are the best gifts.

Today, my best gift is the posting from Hua Jing. She beautifully summarized the minutes, hours, and days that we walked through together for the past 8 years. I am touched!!! I have let many precious moments slipped away but she brought them back to live again, as if the faded pictures once again painted with colors. As if one day, our Father in heaven will reveal all the little stories that we walk through with Him. You are a charm, sis!! Thank you.

When we have the ultimate BEST GIFT in life - Christ Jesus, all the other things shall be added unto us. Isn’t He awesome???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home