Monday, August 13, 2007

Tearing Sunday

I am still in a "tearing" mood.
After some minor distress from work and life, the Lord touched me yesterday.

It has been a while for the Holy Spirit to move me in this way. During the praise & worship, tears could not stop streaming down from the corner of of my eye and I had to wipe it before more people noticed it. Not only the presence of the Lord was strong and it was so gentle and tender. It made my strong frontier crumble down all willingly and it penetrated into my heart so all loving and all accepting. I could not help but tell Him, "I am sorry." Sorry for my human falling nature and shortcomings. Sorry for at times His sufferring and crucifiction were nothing but a story that was told a thousand times. Sorry for my fragile nature that could only masked with stubbornness. Nevertheless, I know that I know that I know - my Lord is overjoy for me running back to Him than being apologetic about my flaws.

In consequence, for the whole day, I caught the pseudo cold.

I am glad that Krystof came to visit. I am glad that I could, the least, show him that there are some Americans still loving God with all their hearts. The presence of the Lord has not departed from this land. Of course, today's challenges are the step-stones for tomorrow victory. Hang in there, Krys! Enjoy the grace of God along the way and you do not forget His goodness when you reach the top of the mountain!

Today, I have to wrap my mind and filter noises from my head. I need to get my work out of the door. Once I am done with it. I want to share with you something that the Lord has put in my heart since last week. It could be a poem, it could be a yearning... it could be a thought... but above all, it is a revelation of Christ about love.

Till then.

1 Comments:

Blogger pegazik said...

Dear Zoe! My time in the US was simply unforgettable (everybody I've been talking up to know know it very well). And meeting with you was huge part of that amazing experience. Thank you for your time and triggering conversation. Triggering many things, much more than I could expect before. But He is God of wonders, loving to surprise :-) To Him be glory and honor.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home