Saturday, August 04, 2007

Bourne's detour

I went to watch Bourne's new movie last night but the attempt of sitting still failed miserably. Since it was a Friday night movie, most seats were taken. My friends and I had to pick the front-roll seats. It could be too close to the screen... I started to feel sick 30 minutes to the movie. After battling through another hour, I sneaked out the theater.

I could feel blood drained down from my upper body and my face surely turned white. After threwing out a few time, I chose to seat out and waited for the movie ended. The discomfort lasted as long as I got home and laid myself in bed.

Many things ran through my mind.
A moment like such... it could serve an opportunity to see certain things clearly.

As for the movie, I heard it was good but I guess I will go for DVD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chin,

How have you been? I have come back from my trip! I hope everything is going well with you.

Joo Sim

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home