Thursday, August 02, 2007

... Somewhere in between...

I am standing somewhere in between a transition…
Is this a feeling of anticipation? Or is this a feeling of fear?
I guess there are both. Lately, I have a few people came up to me and asked what am I waiting for? They could see that I am waiting for something. In fact, I have been waiting for something as long as I live.

I have been waiting eagerly.
Waiting for the distinctive signs to move forward…
Waiting for a decision if I could harden my heart and burn down the bridge…
Waiting for my prince charming to come in time to rescue me from taking the wrong step….
Waiting to be sure of myself…
Waiting to transform from glory to glory…
Waiting for my King to take me back to His arms…

I am waiting.

I have to say, it has been quite a painstaking process.

Even though from time to time, frustration will creep in silently, I am forever grateful for the Lord. If the world is a training ground for the glorious reign through eternity, the weight of the pain seems light. As my Jesus had me in His mind when He took another nail on the cross, I know I can go through the journey here on earth with hopes.

The so-close-yet-so-far picture perfect world will soon unfold. Give me the strength to carry on… Grant me the patience to swing through it… Show me the glimpse of Your plan so that the infinite will shine through my finite mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home