Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New York - Part I

Even though I am still fighting over the remaining cough and running nose, my trip to New York was fun. Fun to meet up with Yuri again and it was absolutely a thrill to visit places in the big city.

The Time Square and the Broadway appear to be very similar to the busy Tokyo downtown. Sometimes, I wonder would people be exactly lost in the crowd. I even wonder if people choose to disappear in the big city, mainly to run away from familiarity.

The architecture cruise and double-decker bus night tour were fun. They gave me a snapshot of what New York looked like. Looking through the tall buildings and starry lights, it enchoes a voice of personality and identity.

Attached is the picture we took in the Columbus square, Samsung store...

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home