Friday, March 07, 2008

To love

In the midst of the busyness, sometimes I would dream of having everything frozen. However, I am glad that some people are always around me, keeping me from falling. And the Lord sustains me through the madness of fire-fighting.

Out of the madness, I found myself caught up with the unceasing waves of life. I sincerely pray that the Lord will be my Rock. It is so easy to focus on the triviality and overlook the importance. At least, step by step, I learn to love quietly, sincerely, and fully. Joy and happiness is always around us, we just have to look a little closer… I learnt that we have flaws and out of the beauty of God, we have hopes to improve and excel. I learnt that love is the only weapon through work, life, and future goals. I learnt to have love around people, situations, difficulties, and desparation... things are always turn out better than we expect. I am learning...

To love through inconvenience
To love through incompleteness
To love through uncertainty
To love beyond kindness
To love beyond tolerance
To love beyond helplessness

As if forgiveness is necessity for freedom, love without action is futile. The ability to love brightens the darkest day. The capacity to love wipes away fear and tears. The courage to love brings forth energy to believe in possibilities. The nature to love born of the great creator of heavens and earth. When we choose love, we are a step closer to the Divine God.

Help me Lord, to step back and ponder of Your Words again.
Remind me of where my eternity home is… and the one and only mission for this life of mine.

Sustain me, I pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home