Monday, December 03, 2007

Moments

I tend to update my blog when I am down, blog writting is an outlet for me. Nevertheless, it seems to give bias impression for others who read my blog, for instance, Stefan. I am glad that he pointed it out because my blue moments are just a tiny slice of my overall joyful life. If I were to count my blessings, I would have to write a few times a day in order to give a candid view of my day, which is full with gladness and joy.

I am in Vegas, enjoying the last 1.5 hours of my short vacation. The worry that I had seems to flee a thousand miles away from me. After all, when I chose to face the fear that I mentioned from my last entry, it vanished. Of course, there are things that I need sort through along the way and I will not get tired from confirmation and affirmation - just like a woman will never get tired from her loved ones telling her, "I love you."

Passing through the ups and downs, the experience and moments make me realize that I am awake and I am alive. I read a short paragraph from The Complete Green Letter last night about Christians are not about asking helps from God but it is all about living God's life out of us. I love the reminder... I love the truth that I am a princess, daughter of the Most High King, instead of a begger for a few crumbs.

Thank God for the victorious life.
And His mercy and grace have no end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home