Thursday, June 04, 2009

Morning

A coworker told me that he woke up 530am everyday to experience the morning moment.
We were all in awe when he said that.
... I can relate but I am way too lazy to wake up 530am in the morning to experience it.

But, still... I love morning moment. When everything is still and calm yet the break of the dawn, it reminds me the GRACE of God is new every morning. No matter what a failure I was yesterday, or how much I fell short of the glory of God yesterday... it is a brand new chance for me today. A BRAND NEW CHANCE. I can be running toward the goal and redeeming my yesterday mistakes.

It is in the morning... the stillness of the Holy Spirit manifests Himself the most.

Forgive me, Lord, when I rush through the door without spending time with you.
Forgive me Lord, when I see the light penetrating into my window and yet I do not think of you.

... and today's morning is different because I am one step closer to entering my new season in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home