Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nov. 12, 2007

The 15-year of journey has been a long time but it seems like it has just started. I find that this relationship has reached beyond what I would have imagined 15 years ago. It has been transforming everyday and I can clearly and surely say that I am more in love than ever before.

I look forward the many many many years to come as we go toward the eternity. I eagerly look forward to meeting You face to face. It has been good! It has been truly magnificent.

Today, I am can be proud of myself because of You.
I am glad that I have chosen to be obedient.
I hope the conversation will turn out right and I pray that the You will grant divine wisdom for the next steps. When we turn our focus back to You and seek Your will, I want to see You look down from Your throne of mercy and grace and smile at us. I know that what You have in mind for us is the best!

In case I forgot, I want to tell You that… Thanks for the walk! And please continue to walk with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eos_|_ said...

dun mind me.
hmmm, do you still have the song
" ci xiang de shou " by lin yi zhong?

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home